"TELL ME AND I FORGET, TEACH ME AND I REMEMBER, INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN."
HI! I'm Casey. It's very nice to meet you...a little about me? Well, I'm a jewelry artist/metalsmith, mountain biker, freelance writer, adventure seeker and community gatherer. I'm originally from good 'ol Nebraska but after a few years as an angeleno transplant I am now based out of Joshua Tree California.
Case of the Nomads is a year long US tour to connect communities. The tour will start this summer and I will be traveling to different cities/towns that are involved in (but not limited to) bikes, art and writing. I will be connecting with others and getting involved, hands on. By keeping a blog post about my adventures, travels and communities I'll be able to connect and share with others around the world. Community is the heart and soul of this project. I feel it's how we learn, support each other and thrive.
- Connect Communities : Art & Bike
- Live on the road for 1 year
- Create a portable live/studio space
- Volunteer, Do Pro Bono Work and Give Back
- Weekly blog post with updates and adventures
- Finish writing my first jewelry design book....yes from the road!!!
- Leave as little trail behind as possible